Unfortunately, due to inclement weather we have to cancel our first Spring Training session. After reviewing the fields today in-person, and looking at the forecast, we are going to cancel today’s spring training to ensure the safety of our players.

If you are one of the players who was planning to attend this session, but unable to attend the second session, please know that we will work with you on the next steps. If you have any questions, please reach out to the SCSL Board at: board@steelcitysoftball.org